Top information will come here.
Akron Print Shop Seeks Cleveland Sales Rep
AKRON PRINT SHOP SEEKS CLEVELAND SALES REP
TKM Print Solutions Inc. is an Akron-based print shop seeking to break into the Cleveland market by hiring a Cleveland sales rep.
We’re interested in hiring an experienced print sales rep looking for a new opportunity that pays attractive commissions, provides a lot of autonomy, and embraces an opportunistic, “sell everything” approach to sales.
Here is what you can sell for TKM:
- Digital wide-format / flatbed print products with digital die-cutting. We produce most of these jobs in-house.
- Offset and screen printing. We outsource these jobs. The numbers work more often than you might think.
- Branded promotional products. If you’ve never sold these products, you’re overlooking a great opportunity. We’ll train you how to do it.
- Custom acrylic fabrication. We capacity to handle certain custom acrylic and other plastic fabrication jobs in house. Yes, we can also print directly onto plastic.
If you have a proven track record of selling any type of printing, branded promotional items, or custom plastic fabrication, then consider applying for this job. We’re interested in talking with you.
For more information about TKM, visit discovertkm.com or check out our active Facebook page.
TO APPLY, email TKM President Luke D. Messner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240.620.8264 and leave a voicemail.
We don’t currently offer a company sponsored health insurance plan. So if you need that, unfortunately this job won’t be a good fit for you.
Once we meet in person we can explain to you our commission structures and cash flow management plan that provides income stability while preserving the 100% commission approach that we insist on for our sales reps.
Here are a few more TKM features that might catch your attention:
- No bureaucracy. Fast, same-day quotes are standard.
- Sample kits for in-person visits and follow-up mailings.
- When it makes sense, on-the-house “favor” jobs to help you get in the door.
- Quick turns on protos to help your customers make their sale.
- In-house, digital, camera-registered cutter (aka “digital die cut”) means to-spec, in-house, cost-effective protos and proofs. Custom cutting for any shape, any volume, on wide-format products
- Yes, we’ll gladly handle small jobs and protos, not just the big runs.